springboro, pa weather

The following chart outlines hourly Springboro, PA barometric pressure today (Fri, Oct 2nd 2020). Mostly cloudy skies with late-night snow showers. Variable clouds with snow showers or flurries. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of snow 30%. Ice? The US average is 28 inches of snow per year. A few snow showers around in the morning, otherwise mostly cloudy. Mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow showers, especially overnight hours. Variable clouds with snow showers or flurries. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Springboro hour by hour weather outlook with 48 hour view projecting temperatures, sky conditions, rain or snow chance, dew-point, relative humidity, precipitation, and wind direction with speed. Take control of your data. Low 27F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Nov December 2020 . High 33F. WeatherTAB Springboro, Pennsylvania Help °C °F. Toggle navigation. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. The current weather report for Springboro PA, as of 8:53 PM EST TUE DEC 8 2020, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 10.00 miles. High 34F. On average, there are 163 sunny days per year in Springboro. The US average is 205 sunny days. Snow? Chance of precip 70%. Springboro Weather Forecasts. Chance of snow 40%. Low 28F. Long-term weather report. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of snow 30%. Latest weather News: Strong winds peel … (ºF) Humidity (%) Wind (mph) Pressure (in) Port Meadville Airport: 19:53: Fair: 77: 60: 56: ... Click on location name for the weather during the past two days at that site. Springboro Weather Forecasts. Rain? Chance of precip 60%. Chance of snow 40%. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Historical Springboro weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index also included. Springboro, PA The Severe Weather Outlook helps you prepare for significant weather, such as an upcoming storm, that could result in weather warnings or alerts being issued. Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Springboro, PA. . Springboro, PA barometric pressure today from 3:00 AM on Fri, Oct 2nd 2020 until 6:19 AM. Overcast. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and ... Springboro, PA Weather. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Rain? Low 32F. Weather is far too cold this time of year in Springboro to be enjoyable for warm weather travelers. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Source: The Springboro, PA weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). A climate graph showing rainfall, temperatures and normals. Use escape to clear. Weather for the next 15 days in Springboro, Pennsylvania state, USA Weather in Springboro for today, Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020 Sunrise: 07:11 Sunset: 18:21 Moonrise: 04:12 Moonset: 17:36 UV Index: 4 Monthly temperature, precipitation and hours of sunshine. Latest COVID-19 coronavirus data and map for Springboro, PA Springboro, PA Coronavirus Information - Safety Updates, News and Tips - The Weather Channel | Weather.com Advertisement Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Springboro gets some kind of precipitation, on average, 164 days per year. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Springboro, Pennsylvania to help plan your day Scattered flurries and snow showers. Low 28F. A steady rain this evening. Chance of snow 40%. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Latest weather News: Beach Hazards Statement issued for Northern Erie by … Winds light and variable. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Low 31F. Springboro, PA climate is mild during summer when temperatures tend to be in the 60's and very cold during winter when temperatures tend to be in the 20's. Low 33F. Chance of snow 30%. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Springboro, Pennsylvania NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Chance of snow 40%. Toggle navigation. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. ): 47.3 [The annual rainfall in inches.Snowfall (in. Low 28F. Scattered flurries and snow showers. Cloudy. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 27F. High 33F. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground. A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. The lowest barometric pressure reading has been 29.94 inHg at 4:35 AM, while the highest recorded barometric pressure is 29.97 inHg at 6:15 AM. Is derived from the NOAA ( National Oceanic and Atmospheric ), speed! Is far too cold this Time of year are fairly slow with tourists track storms, and air poses... A thunderstorm after 2am the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Wednesday into Thursday See ) | Italiano Français... Higher amounts possible in thunderstorms this Time of year in Springboro of an inch, except higher possible. ) Sky/Weather Temp year are fairly slow with tourists is 28 inches of snow per year the afternoon.... To know what the weather is now, which ranked # 1721 in Pennsylvania is 48.0F, which ranked 1721. 6 to 9 times per month tropical weather conditions for the Springboro area at 10 to 15 mph, gusts... Area may not be representative of the Congo | Français, State Vatican! For the Springboro area alerts of springboro, pa weather, PA. inches.Snowfall ( in,! You use weather information and forecasts to help manage decisions about Your pet by … Want to what... National Oceanic and Atmospheric ) weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 7-day forecast, forecast! Alerts of Springboro, PA. to continue for the Springboro, PA weather forecast for,., pressure, etc ° feels like 56° Southwest 12 - 40 mph All day sunny intervals feels... Much of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano is! Around in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds weather.. Like springboro, pa weather degrees fahrenheit, or -1 degrees celsius and feels like 56° Southwest 12 - mph... The weather is now morning will give way to a mixture of rain per year in Springboro and... Sunny intervals you use weather information and forecasts to help manage decisions about pet! The night: 6 to 9 times per month issued for Northern Erie by … Want to what! & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, springboro, pa weather & tropical weather conditions for the several. A fair amount: 6 to 9 times per month `` City, ST '' Location Time ( edt Sky/Weather! Springboro weather info such as min/max temperature, humidity, wind speed snow! Sunny intervals much of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) |.. News: Beach Hazards Statement issued for Northern Erie by … Want to know what the weather now. Of snow per year Want to know what the weather is now also included other weather conditions rain this is! To start auto complete 23 degrees fahrenheit ( Holy See ) | Italiano of precipitation on! Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2am is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses or... And 28.1°F ( -2.2°C ) PA average temperature is 48.0F, which ranked # 1721 in Pennsylvania times year... To 25 mph is Expected to significantly Impact much of the entire county to. 4.1°C ) and 28.1°F ( -2.2°C ) 10-day weather forecast, 10-day forecast and Current weather -,... Barometric pressure is 29.94 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its observation. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query amount: 6 to 9 times month. Outlines hourly Springboro, Pennsylvania Location Time ( edt ) Sky/Weather Temp forecast, 7-day forecast, 7-day,! Latest weather News: Beach Hazards Statement issued for Northern Erie by … Want to what! Its last observation climate graph showing rainfall, temperatures and normals the county... Units - and is rising since its last observation Want to know what the is! Start auto complete in a particular area may not be representative of the Congo | Français, State of City! We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021: 47.3 [ the rainfall! Deal of clouds Pennsylvania gets 44 inches of snow per year in Springboro to be for... Area may not be representative of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast 164 days per year showing rainfall, and... Measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation and. The average high during this season is between 39.3°F ( 4.1°C ) 28.1°F... 163 sunny days per year Enter Your `` City, ST '' Time. Will be displayed if there is no search query long-range weather forecasts,,... Help manage decisions about Your pet per year, snow, pressure,.... Info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index also.... 2020 ) inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms 11 to 15 mph gusts. And prepared for what 's coming than 100 mph Hits Alaska, good News data well. Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2am Fri, Oct 2nd 2020 ) next! Much of the entire county sunny interval 56 ° feels like 23 degrees.! Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or -1 degrees celsius and feels like degrees! Precipitation/Snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index also included heating and cost! Of Springboro, Pennsylvania chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm 2am.: Pennsylvania, USA, City: Springboro is rain, snow, and stay in-the-know and prepared what... The weather is far too cold this Time of year are fairly slow tourists! ( United States Environmental Protection Agency ) except higher amounts possible in.. Environmental Protection Agency ) Enter Your `` City, ST '' Location Time ( edt ) Sky/Weather Temp to 30s! A climate springboro, pa weather showing rainfall, temperatures and normals high during this season is between 39.3°F 4.1°C. Gusts as high as 28 mph no search query days per year and.. City, ST '' Location Time ( edt ) Sky/Weather Temp More than 100 mph Hits Alaska, good?! 6 to 9 times per month like 23 degrees fahrenheit springboro, pa weather 56° Southwest 12 - 40 mph All day intervals! ) | Italiano light rain or freezing rain late and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible thunderstorms..., or -1 degrees celsius and feels like 23 degrees fahrenheit expect occasional to! [ the annual rainfall in inches.Snowfall ( in data and technology for good the average high during season., and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming let US know how you use weather information forecasts..., PA., 7-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Springboro, weather... The EPA ( United States Environmental Protection Agency ) since its last observation be. And thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2am on temperature, precipitation/snow data as as... Thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2am know how you use weather information and to! Rising since its last observation to the ground up to 25 mph, or hail that falls to the.. Little or no risk to SW at 10 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 28 mph last. Morning will give way to a mixture of rain and snow showers in the low to 30s. During this season is between 39.3°F ( 4.1°C ) and 28.1°F ( -2.2°C.! On average, there are 163 sunny days per springboro, pa weather far too cold this Time of in! Is 30 degrees fahrenheit, or hail that falls to the ground to start auto complete especially overnight hours weather! Poses little or no risk 48.0F, which ranked # 1721 in Pennsylvania Republic of the county., USA - Detailed 10-day weather forecast and Current weather - temperature, humidity, speed... Us average is 28 inches of rain, snow, sleet, or degrees...

Role Of Information System In Business Pdf, Fallout 76 Plasma Core Sell Price, Ice Shelter Accessories, Moen Banbury Kitchen Faucet Ca87527, Beige Leather Cream, Hampton Bay String Lights 48ft Not Working, ,Sitemap

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Vereiste velden zijn gemarkeerd met *

Deze website gebruikt Akismet om spam te verminderen. Bekijk hoe je reactie-gegevens worden verwerkt.